jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What should be the better option for earning from hubpages?

1. krazzyhaunt profile image60
    krazzyhauntposted 3 years ago

In the Earning FAQ I found that hubpages provides adsense revenue share as well as they are having hubpags earning option which pays per each impression.
    I need suggestion from experienced members which gives maximum earning opportunity so that I choose that method after posting some articles here.

1. Misfit Chick profile image95
      Misfit Chickposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can choose them both, in fact, you have to sign up for Adsense in order to be eligible for Hubpage earnings. As to which one pays out more - I've found that Adsense can be an extremely slow build, but a hit is a hit on Hubpages. You make a few pennies with every one. And of course, you can also include Amazon products or whatever on top of things. Less is more - they don't get hit very often either (like Adsense), so don't overdue them. smile

2. Emmanuel Marosi profile image73
      Emmanuel Marosiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages has three major affiliates; AdSense, Amazon and Ebay. To be elligible for ads to be placed on your hubs, you must sign up for and Adsense account and link it with your Hubpages account. When you sign up for Adsense and once your account application is approved, you will earn from both Adsense and Ebay. You can however still earn from Amazon without an AdSense account.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

OP is asking whether it is a good idea to activate the Hubads program.  In my experience it is.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
          Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I earn much more from the HubAds program and at the same time earn a little bit form Adsense and eBay.

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

The answer is that it depends!!

This has been debated several times in the forums and I am too lazy to go find previous posts to link here.. But some do better oh HP ads and others on adsense.

But it really depends on the subject matter of your hubs and the traffic that you receive. The best you can do is try a month on HP and a month on adsense and see how they compare.