jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Happy Friday! Fun Friday!

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

The HubPages forums of yesteryear seem to be gone forever, but I thought I would give this another shot. After all, there's no particular reason to give Bubblews all the action. This thread is also an experiment; it will be interesting to see how long it takes for it to be discovered what that experiment is...

The purpose of this thread is to share any/all interesting experiences and thoughts concerning yourself, HubPages, writing, life, the week that was, the week that will be, and pretty much anything else of a friendly or informative nature. I'll start.

Got up at 5:10 AM and am feeling good. Was a productive week for me this week, and am planning on more of the same today. Have been happy with my hub traffic this week; but not so much the hub CPM. Like a lot of others, have been busily updating hubs.Got a lot more stuff to share, but will save it for future posts on this thread as various subjects come up (if they do). Here's to a fun, friendly, interesting, and informative Friday.

And I think we are going to have outstanding hub traffic for the remainder of this year.

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I predict a return of the great grazing herds of yore before Xmas Morn.

I had a mystic moment, eating my muesli.

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

I'm thinking I might need a frontal lobotomy. What possessed me to take on two new puppies?? Taking care of 5 indoor canines is wearing me out!

3. brakel2 profile image89
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

It will be a good day. Sun shining. Plan to comment and write a hub. There is a lot of info on content writing being different - no more bad links or spam or spun articles but concentration on good content, sharing with good sites and using SEO. Sounds good to me. I follow SEO on twitter. Positive thinking prevails. Have a great weekend.

4. paradigmsearch profile image91

Well, I think I'm pretty much done for the week. I'm just plain tuckered out as far as productivity goes. Rest of the day dedicated to naps and generally messing around. Besides, I got another thunderstorm to look forward to this afternoon. Yesterday's was a real doozy; the most lightning I'd seen in a long time.

5. 0
    Alise- Evonposted 3 years ago

It's been a great day.  Worked on a simple herbal product for next week's Farmers Market and did some artwork.
    Went for a walk and found one wild plum on a tree-delicious! Wish there were more, though- maybe it's an old tree.  On the same trail, found lots of highbush cranberries and some wild grapes that are just about ready to be picked- guess who gets to make jellies next week?
    This is the only writing I'll be doing today- too tuckered out from the wind blowing in my face while walking.
    Happy Yom Teruah/Rosh Hashanah to any who celebrate it!  Happy weekend to everyone!

6. paradigmsearch profile image91

This email is making the rounds...

A possible line the next time you are annoyed by a cell phone user.

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in his seat, closing his eyes.

As the train rolled out of the station, the young woman sitting next to him pulled out her cell phone and started talking in a loud voice.

"Hi sweetheart. It's Sue. I'm on the train."

"Yes, I know it's the six-thirty and not the four-thirty, but I had a long meeting."

"No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office. It was with the boss."

"No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life."

"Yes, I'm sure; cross my heart!"

Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly.

When the man sitting next to her had had enough, he leaned over and said into the phone,

"Sue, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Sue doesn't use her cell phone in public any longer.

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

Writing has been erratic. Life seems nuts but helping where and when I can. Made quilts for flood victims. Still writing emails with a military unit almost 6 yrs now. They love me smile Lost my daughter so Toronto is no longer a popular destination for me or my children. I'm slowly coming back to life and peeking into stomping grounds I once stomped around tongue lol

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Stay in there...sorry for your loss.

8. paradigmsearch profile image91

No thunderstorm today. Probably just as well... The bad news? The prediction is on again for tomorrow.

9. tirelesstraveler profile image85
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

New grandbaby by Monday afternoon if she doesn't appear before.
    Hardly a moment for HP, but I predict more hub traffic and more hubs when things settle down..

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

10. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

Blessings and prayers, Stacie smile thank you. I am waking up and checking on everything so will probably have a huge to-do list tongue lol