jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

can not edit my text

1. jerryjackson profile image60
    jerryjacksonposted 7 years ago

i want to create a new hub but each time i try to edit the text capsule, an error is always detected why. please help me.

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try using another browser . It is one of the easiest quick fixs for many problems.smile

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Can you describe the error you're getting in more detail?  What happens and what sort of error message are you getting?

3. jerryjackson profile image60

normally i write my text with microsoft office 2007,after which i copy and paste in the text capsule in my hub but recently i tried editing my text and it was displaying that there was an error. this error report made it impossible for me to paste my copied work to it. i can not even edit my text. please help me

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Copy and paste it over to Notepad then try again. Maybe that will help. Let us know. smile

5. jerryjackson profile image60

thanks for your help but nothing seem to be working. when i click edit on my  new hub, it tells me that there is an error, that i should refresh and when i do same on the edit capsule it displays the same error report. this prevents me from being able to paste my text copied from either notepad or microsoft word.
      secondly, please how do i promote my hub or bring traffic to it . i have few google ads on my hub, what do i do.

6. jerryjackson profile image60

Thanks a million to all of you that responded to my question. i am new to hubpages and i have just published my second hub. the first is BLUTTS- THE HEARTBREAK REMEDY AND YOU and the second is LOVE ACTIONS. May be you can take a look at them and tell me what you think and solutions that could be useful to me towards creating a better hub. THANKS.

1. larryfreeman profile image84
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jerry,

Did you get past your problem?  I'm on the HubPages staff.  If you tell me which unpublished hub still has a problem, I am glad to take a look.

For your second question, if you want feedback on a hub, I would suggest posting your request on the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum which is specifically for that purpose.