Tried my luck and changed it!

1. shashigai profile image59
    shashigaiposted 7 years ago

i just wanted to thank all of you who gave me advice and supported me when i was feeling horrible over the holidays. i wrote a hub on changing your luck mostly because i wanted to see if it would work for me. it did!
    the hub got nominated as a hubnugget.
    i made money online ($53.13!)
    i got an online teaching job.
    last week i got through a major car breakdown without a single depressed thought and with some awesome coincidental really good luck: my car broke down in a parking lot instead of on the highway which is where i would have been except i got sick. if i hadn't gotten sick i would not have been in town to pay the storage box fee (incurring a late fee) which i had forgotten, and my car broke down AFTER i remembered to pay my AAA membership which i had forgotten for 2 months. plus even though the mechanic was hugely busy he fixed my car the same day!
    and, but not last, i wrote a hub that started out with the lowest score i ever got and then it went to the highest score i ever got!
    tongue go figure. it works and is still working. sorry if i go on and on about this, but i used to be the unluckiest person i knew. i will be celebrating for the rest of my life even if my luck were to change again. Eh - with hubs and friends like this, not likely!

2. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Good for you.  Wish you luck on your new job as an online teacher.