jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My first hubber review request

1. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

What I thought would be a quick hub highlighting some optimization techniques for firefox and an opportunity to try out my new screencast software ( I made a video just for the hub) has turned into almost a 24 hour task!

So my question is, since I have a video and tons of screenshots, you think I can stop writing now...and trust a reader to be able to appreciate and fill in the blanks themselves?

The reader not being your average hubber...but some random visitor from search engines, as hubbers are an extra clever bunch wink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Maximizing-the- … ent-minded

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Im still typing away at it...please come tell me I can stop, LOL

3. 49er profile image80
    49erposted 7 years ago

I think you have a lot of great information. Enough that it might even be best suited to split it up a little bit, because Internet readers tend to have a fairly short attention span.

All in all I think you do a great job of presenting the information and the videos add a neat level that is missing from many online tutorials.

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i was concerned about that, but as I has made a video specific to the hub...kind of wanted all the writing related to it...in one place

but i think your right