jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google AdSense account permanently disabled

1. Emmanuel Marosi profile image75
    Emmanuel Marosiposted 3 years ago

I received an e-mail yesterday saying that my AdSense account had been closed for violations. I cannot figure out what the alleged violation was. I haven't published a hub in a couple weeks so I find this action to be very disturbing. I appealed but my appeal was denied and I was notified that my AdSense account has been permanently closed. Can I sign up for a new AdSense account because I have just accumulated $23 and have yet to reach $50 before the money gets into my Paypal account. Or is there a possibility where I can get the $23 transferred to my Paypal account and quit Hubpages forever?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You must not have read them closely enough or too quickly because when I took a look at your Hubs, it was immediately clear how you violated their program rules.  Here is the short summary of program violations listed openly on the AdSense site, with your specific violation highlighted in bold typeface.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

You can only have one adsense account.  that is why it is a good idea to work out exactly why you have been penalized and that you have addressed that issue before appealing.

3. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

Have you been clicking ads on hubpages or any other places you're a member?

1. Emmanuel Marosi profile image75
      Emmanuel Marosiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No. I read the Terms and Conditions and understood the risks of doing so and so doing that is close to impossible.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Bingo.  It does not matter if you say "don't use this to hack".  You are giving instructions on how to hack things.

By appealing without fixing this you have probably burned your account.  But you could try fixing it and sending a respectful request for review stating what you did to meet their requirements.

working