jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

Hmmmm

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8358635.jpg
    What is YOUR obsession?

1. profile image0
      MysticMoonlightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Reading is my obsession. I find myself reading at almost every free minute of my day. My obsession with reading interferes with my sleeping patterns because I stay awake late reading 'til I fall asleep almost every night. I always feel like a zombie but I have this need to read and read and read as much as I can! But hey, there could be a worse obsession to have, right? smile

1. gmwilliams profile image84
        gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Right you are.  I,too, LOVE to read.  Knowledge is indeed a multidinously wonderful thing!

2. AMFredenburg profile image79
      AMFredenburgposted 3 years ago in reply to this

"The Big Bang Theory." And chocolate. And cleaning cat food cans. And cigarette smoke (in a bad way). And work.

1. forkly37 profile image60
        forkly37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I completely understand TBBT obsession! I sometimes enjoy the smell of cigarette smoke, even though I don't smoke myself. I know, it's weird!

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago

These days, aside from work, my obsessions are coffee and Tetris.  big_smile

1. profile image0
      MysticMoonlightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh dear, I forgot about coffee. Yes, this makes 2 of us! Tetris is awesome. When I play it often and then go to bed at night, I can still see those shapes and blocks in my head! LOL

3. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

AMAZON, couldn't do without it! Where else can ONE find reasonably and ridiculously cheap books!

1. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Used book stores.

4. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Schrodinger's cat. And Twinkies.

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

So the cat in the box will have simultaneously both eaten and ignored the twinkie?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

And that is my dilemma.

1. LeanMan profile image81
          LeanManposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why the dilemma... If you really want to know just open the box.. I don't know why these scientists have to make it so difficult!

2. profile image0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

lol

5. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 3 years ago

Trying to understand string theory...I bought different lengths,sizes,colors,and textures.I even got some rope.The strings get that entanglement thing going so I cant tell which is which or how to make them vibrate either...so I smoked the rope...

6. Journey * profile image87
    Journey *posted 3 years ago

Trying to make money on HubPages.smile

working