jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Editors Choice Hubs

1. sallybea profile image95
    sallybeaposted 3 years ago

Is it the intention of HubPages staff to ultimately publish a list of all the Editors Choice Hubs?

1. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering that myself, now that I have a few. I can't find any others anywhere, any ideas?

2. ChristinS profile image93
      ChristinSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They mentioned something at one point about an accolade, but I"m not sure if that would be just in your list of accolades, or if it would have a seal on the hub like HOTD.

My issue with pointing them out or listing them is that it is like a target for content scrapers/plagiarism. I would think that it would make them more vulnerable to that possibly and content scraping here is a huge problem already. 

I'm curious to know also how they plan to distinguish them (or not).

1. sallybea profile image95
        sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Seems strange to me that the Editors Choice Hubs would not be featured somewhere we can all read them and see what it is that sets them apart from otherHubs.   I have not read one yet - not even one of my own - ha!
        One would think that by putting onto a list where we could peruse them at our leasure, they would giove them a real boost in traffic - just from HubPages alone.