jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

1. kenneth avery profile image84
    kenneth averyposted 3 years ago

To all of my valued and much-appreciated followers:
    I haven't been on HubPages since June of this year due to having retina attachment surgery in both eyes and was not able to see how to write hubs.
    Although this sounds self-absorbing, it is not.
    I just wanted my followers to know that I miss them a lot and look forward to the day in the near future when I can return to HubPages.
    Thank you.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

After my retina surgery on just one eye I had some limitations for quite some time.  Mine was due to having cataract surgery some years back with lens implants, them out of the clear blue, the left retina decided to detach.  They put it back with a laser.  My concern is that when this happens to one eye, they say it more than likely will happen to the other...... I hope they are wrong!

2. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Kenneth, I hope you're doing better now!

3. writinglover profile image83
      writingloverposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear from you! You're not self-absorbed. Anybody who says differently will feel the wrath of Wonder Woman's Yellow Lasso! Your health is important to us so you just go ahead and finish your recovery! Looking forward to seeing you again, dear friend! big_smile

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good luck from the HP Team! We wish you a speedy recovery.

5. agilitymach profile image100
      agilitymachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely not self-absorbed.  I've had many eye issues over the last several years along with many surgeries and procedures.  (Cataracts, Cystoid Macular Edema, Glaucoma)  Eye surgery is a big deal with a rather long recovery time.  Welcome back.  I'm glad you can read again. smile