jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

What's the most money you've earnt from a hub?

1. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 3 years ago

Having just had an awesome week where one of my hubs has earnt me well over $100 in sales commissions I'd love to ask about others successes- what's your best experiences to date through advertising and sales?

1. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! It is great to do well. You do need to be wary about attracting the attention of thieves and copycats, though.

2. danciasusilo profile image79
      danciasusiloposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That is crazy! Congrats!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

I second what Will said.  Your post may have well said "Hey, can you figure out which Hub of mine is earning like crazy, and then cut in on my niche market?"

3. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I've been here over a year and still haven't taken the time to figure out what individual hubs earn. How do you do that? I've been wanting to know which hubs are getting those eBay sales. Google Analytics?

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, CyclingFitness! Well done, sir. smile

4. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 3 years ago

I have to agree with Will and relache on this one. There were multiple people that started this type of discussion when I was in the AP program, and ultimately, any time I added in my input, someone took one of my ideas.

5. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 3 years ago

It's hard to say an exact number because the tracking on Amazon is imprecise, but I'd say my best hub probably earned me 3000 bucks over a few years. Not earning much anymore, though: its time has come and gone.

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 3 years ago

Almost all of my hubs earn well over $1000 dollars.

But thats dollars in Zambian dollars smile

1. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Luckily, some of us live in the real world.

7. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 3 years ago

I don't write sales hubs, I'd be rubbish at them.  It's a skill I'd like to obtain, but I fear the "sales talk" as the language is alien to me and it'd feel awkward to be typing it.

I also know nothing about anything people could possibly be wanting to buy as I live a minimalist life without belongings..... I've never touched/had/used a PS, XBox, smartphone, console, gadget ... nor watched films or read books.

So, I'd be useless at it smile

Having to research, then write a convincing reason why something I've never seen is so great smile

I see the OP is a sports/fitness enthusiast... I've never seen the inside of a gym (nor do I intend to!).  My interpretation of the word "sport" = getting to the fridge as fast as I can.  "Fitness" is how many pies I can carry home in a bag from the shop door to the car.