jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

The Red Skull - Contains Violations

1. tillsontitan profile image91
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

I just received a Red Skull on one of my hubs, "One Hundred: What Does it Mean?"  This hub was published back in October 2012 and  is just now getting this message.  I went in to check and can't for the life of me figure out what the violation is.  Has anyone had this happen?  Any ideas on how to resolve this?  I'm stumped!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi tillsontitan,

Go to your My Account page and click the Hub Violations option in the black box on the upper left. It should give you the details of your violation:

http://blog.hubpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Screen-shot-2013-09-13-at-9.16.47-AM.png

2. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Dear tillsongitan . . .what Christy said, or email team@hubpages.com and you should get the answer.
      Peace.

2. tillsontitan profile image91
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

Thank you both!  Says it links to Malware or phishing sites....guess the "sale item" are unsavory!

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you go the the hub there should be a link near the top -- click on that and it will tell you which link is causing the problem

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This sort of thing can happen if a site you've linked to has been hacked. The violation info should tell you which link is causing the problem.

working