jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Is anyone else having the same problem???

1. Vezpa profile image62
    Vezpaposted 8 years ago

Almost everyones profile picture and the photos in hubs aren't showing up, it's just a blank white box with a small red "x" at the top left corner. When I try refreshing, the page comes up in a different old school layout. If its just me then does anyone know how to get rid of this? Has this ever happened to you? hmm

2. hafeezrm profile image88
    hafeezrmposted 8 years ago

Yes I am having the same problems.  Thank God I am not alone.  This would be system error.

Hafeez

3. Vezpa profile image62
    Vezpaposted 8 years ago

And sorry if I put it in the wrong forum, it should've gone to the "Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature"-oops! roll

4. profile image0
    Iphigeniaposted 8 years ago

Hi Vespa - yes I've got the same problem - and I came to the forum to ask the same question - great minds think alike they say (or is it fools seldom differ?) smile

5. G-Ma Johnson profile image60
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 8 years ago

Yes I am having the same problem...I thought maybe it was my computer or I did something wrong...Anyway I figure they will fix it...Have a good day...am waiting for my 3rd great grandaughter to be born...5 weeks early though...so am parasying hard today...yikes) Hugs G-Ma

6. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 8 years ago

Nope -- I'm seeing all the photos, etc., as usual.  Which browser are you using?

7. G-Ma Johnson profile image60

ooops Praying  : O )

8. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

There seems to be an upstream issue with our content delivery network.  We're in the process of switching over to serving our images directly until the issue is resolved, which should be soon.

1. Vezpa profile image62
      Vezpaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ok, thanks for letting us in on it and sorry for the bother . . .

9. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 8 years ago

I think I had this problem earlier on but it appears to all be sorted now (for myself at least).

10. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

Having a problem staying on the home page of HubPages.  Trying to create a hub and keep getting this typewritten page.  Glad to hear that it may be a system problem.  The only writing that can be done on this page that reverts to the typewritten page with no icons except blue underlined topics is to answer a request.  Hubs are unable to be created at this time as the buttons on this page after entering the needed information to create a hub is not working. 2/29/09 12:29pm est.

11. G-Ma Johnson profile image60

Yes Thanks for the update and you always do a good job...we can wait...G-Ma : O ) Hugs

working