jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Need a little Help About a Posting Issue

1. meghabrito profile image82
    meghabritoposted 3 years ago

I actually submitted a few quality articles mistakenly in a site that was not worth it. So I deleted those articles yesterday to post in Hubpages. But I found those links still coming up on Google Search, even though they are leading to blank pages and even the cached one is broken. I'd like to post it here but I'm wary of being accused of plagiarism of my own written articles and that is not a nice feeling for me. So I'm trying to avoid that ignominy. What would you helpful people suggest me to do? Wait for a few days to post or simply forget it? Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

1. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You need to remove the URL and the cache of the article from search engines.

To remove the cache of your Hubs on Google:

http://support.google.com/bin/static.py … page=ts.cs
      (click inside the circle which says 'Web Search', then scroll down the page and click inside the circle which says 'A piece of content I am concerned about has already been removed by the webmaster but still appears among the search results.' Then, click on the link 'this tool.' You'll then be asked to sign in and then to enter the page URL and, if the page is still live, a word from the outdated cache page that you want to remove.

To remove the cache of your Hubs on Bing/Yahoo:
      http://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/bing … l-cb6c294d

It can take 24 – 48 hours for the removal process.

When your articles no longer show from a search, you can post them on HubPages.

2. meghabrito profile image82

Wao, so many thanks to you for such valuable input! I'll try it out and let you know here.
    Hearfelt regards from my side!

3. meghabrito profile image82

It worked, thanks a ton!

working