jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

Comment your name!

1. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

My name is pretty common, but uncommon in its spelling Christin - most people want to call me Christian or Christine but it's actually like "Kristin" only with the Ch.  Otherwise, nothing notable or interesting about my name.  I wasn't named after anyone cool or anything.  My father wanted to name me Jennifer - my mother said it was too common so went with the second most common name she could find I guess.... There are numerous Christine's and Kristin's running around in my age bracket.

1. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
      PoeticPhilosophyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I was wondering why your name was that way, (if hubpages was out of users)... But then when I saw your email and you had your name like that there too so I thought.. Oh that must be how her name is haha. That's cool though, separates you from the crowd. My name is Ocean believe it or not. Too embarrassing to say why my parents named me that though haha.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You do realize the word "ha ha" isn't a period?

1. calculus-geometry profile image84
          calculus-geometryposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That settles it, I'm voting you Forum Queen haha.

1. 0

Yeah, that's a weird thing right? I went to vote on it and the ballot seemed to grow as I was filling in the blanks. I couldn't finish it... it was like that guys anti-marriage hub.

1. writinglover profile image82
              writingloverposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You got my vote, Beth, as forum queen. big_smile

As for my username, I think why I chose it should be obvious. Too bad that the OP got removed (or didn't she even post in the first place?) or I would ask them why they even start a forum without posting! Oh well, no love lost. tongue

1. 0

lol... thanks WL... I am awfully low on tiaras.

1. bBerean profile image61
                  bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh, that could be a problem.  He voted for you because the committee doesn't have much of a budget this year and we thought you would already have one you could use.  Seemed like a win-win.

1. 0

I graduated high school with a GED, went to a community college long enough to earn a few credits. I have 4 kids and supervise a grocery store. The only tiara I have is a broken crown on my back tooth. I don't mean to paint myself as a total success, but when you've got this much going for you, it's hard to suppress the fabulous.