jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense jumped up?

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image51
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Ok after steady earnings since joining HP - my Adsense jumped massively today.

I'd love to know what pages generated it.  Is there a way I can see that at adsense without having to list every page as a channel?

1. Lissie profile image86
      Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL mine when down  - it happens unless you are earning thousands its probably just a statitical blip - unless you have a seasonal hub - they go up real fast - and down just as fast too.

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately we have to list every channel, but now we can list up to 500 with google adsense.  When I am bored I just add channels.

3. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

There's something new in google analytics to hook your google adsense account up to it and if you can get it working it will supposedly tell you which pages got the clicks.

I can't get it working though, must be having a moment...

1. WeddingConsultant profile image82
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you or anyone else finds out how to do this, do share with everyone!

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Yes please, I can't see where to even try.

5. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

go to your adsense a/c and you should see a link on your summary page saying link your analytics account - its being progressively rolled out so you have not have the access yet - or it may not show if you dont have an analytics account I dont know . I havent done it yet and Im not even sure that it will work with hubpages - anyone done that ?

6. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

It looks as though the two accounts linked up ok for me. Will let you know later. Thanks for this help, Lissie.