jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Hi No Idea how to do this

1. Michelle Wade profile image61
    Michelle Wadeposted 3 years ago

Hi there,  I came upon this hubs site by accident.  I registered,  and then toured around.  Noting a few I wanted to keep track of you know come back to at a later date.  I figured these hubs I commented on would then show up on my hub page.  profile page or what ever.  at least show I am following some hubs.  but it doesn't. Still says 0 followers and 0 following.   Am I missing something?? I am guessing this is a pretty dumb question.  Sorry, thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance, if you just so happen to answer it for me. Ta ta.. Shell

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

When you comment on a hub (an article) it automatically follows that hub for you, unless you click the unfollow link on that hub.

As far as the other. You have to go to the "profile page" of ppl whose hubs you enjoy and would like to continue reading and click the follow button on the top right, I believe, of their page. When ppl discover you, they will follow you too. You can leave fan mail as well for those you really enjoy.

2. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Hi Michelle. Welcome.

On your Profile page if you click on 'My Activity' it will show you links to the hubs you have commented on, any answers you write to questions etc.

For the stats to change on 'following', you need to actually follow a hubber from their profile page - not just follow a specific hub.  Which also explains why you have no followers yet. You'll need to start publishing hubs. When people read them and decide they'd like to keep an eye out for your future hubs, they'll start following you.

Good luck! smile

3. Michelle Wade profile image61

Hi thanks you guys that was very helpful.  Im sure i will figure it out siin enough.  Thanks again.  Shell

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is the information you need to get started on HubPages:

4. Michelle Wade profile image61

thanks for the tip writer fox.. i really appreciate it.. smile

5. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 3 years ago

You are not alone, I felt like that for the first few weeks and the site has also got a bit more complex since then.

6. Michelle Wade profile image61

Yeah i figured that.  Im sure I will get the hang of it.  Thanks