jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

I got warning on my first hub posted before published.

1. krazzyhaunt profile image60
    krazzyhauntposted 3 years ago

Today I start posting a hub regarding Forex.
    After I click on ready for publish I got a warning at right corner that ( this is an automatic warning from hubpages, if any sell lead or affiliate link has attached in the hub then they will delete the article).
    Do I have to afraid or just wait till approval as I have not given any referral link or affiliate link to lead sales.

1. Free Gamers profile image72
      Free Gamersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just do as instructed and don't add any lead or affiliate links to it and you're good to go. The subject has been written about millions of times anyway so I wouldn't expect any good traffic to it from search engines. You'll have to do some clever promoting for that. Unless you've written something better than anyone else in history who's ever written about the subject, then I wouldn't expect a page 1 rank 1 for it.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would advise staying away from the topic of forex entirely as it is restricted and saturated as others authors have explained.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Just be sure that you do not do either of those in the warning or promote your hub in any way and be sure that all of your photos are legally allowed.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Also make sure that the ads are not promoting Forex.

4. Marketing Merit profile image79
    Marketing Meritposted 3 years ago

Forex is one of those spammy words that triggers an alert due to the abundance of digital products related to this niche. What was your motive for writing this hub?

5. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Hubpages has higher quality standards for hubs in certain "saturated" or "spammy" topics than for normal topics.

These topics include but are not limited to things like forex, MLM, weight loss etc.

You can write on them, but they need to be high quality and contribute something relevant and important to an already overwritten topic.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "Forex" and why is it apparently a forbidden subject?

1. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It means 'foreign exchange' and it involves currency trading:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

7. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks.

working