jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Interesting format change in Pinterest

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image95
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago

For hubbers who use Pinterest, there was an interesting change that I noticed this morning.  Any pins from HubPages now have their new format which (I think) makes a pin standout more and even adds a bit more status.  The HubPages "H" logo is also prominently displayed now.  If you are a recipe writer, ingredients may be included and then take you to the hub.  Check it out with your hub pins.  I really like this change and think it could lead to more repins.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for letting us know!!!  I will have to check it out!!!  Maybe this means more traffic for those of us who utilize Pinterest!!!

2. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Thanks for that news. smile 

Just yesterday I reclassified a bunch of my hubs to group more of them under similar topic groups ... and today my stats are suffering.  I'm hoping it has not upset the links from pins or google. Anyone have any idea about this? Have I just shot myself in the foot?

3. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

BTW, thanks to the hp staff who presumably have made an effort to gain recognition for hubs.

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Wow! You are right. Looks like HubPages and Pinterest are now mutually beneficial friends.

5. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Went to my Pinterest feed. Other folks' icons are showing up as well. All of them reputable websites.

1. Laura Schneider profile image93
      Laura Schneiderposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Totally awesome! You guys are so right--this is a huge improvement and sure to garner more site visits and more recognition for HubPages. Way to go HP and Pinterest!

6. moonlake profile image87
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

It does look better. I hope it will help.

7. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

I´ll check this now. Thanks.

1. Thelma Alberts profile image82
      Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It looks good. I hope it will increase our readers.

8. weirdrash profile image59
    weirdrashposted 3 years ago

They also have dofollow links again which is great!

working