jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is the way to find out total earnings in kontera

1. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

Can anybody help me for the following query?

How to find the total earnings in Kontera. I didn't find any options to do that like Google AdSense.

I see the details report option but it does not see the total value. I saw some clicks has eCPM >2$ . But total is not a single 1$. It's less than $1.

So, would you please tell me the way to find out the total earnings to kontera?

[I mistakenly asked this question to another place "Clicks in Adsense but no earnings...". sorry for that]

2. crusador profile image64
    crusadorposted 7 years ago

Please click on the link "custom date period" . It will list detailed report page and then click on "From" link, you'll find here calender for both "From" and "To" button. Click on the back arrow till you find starting date and then click on submit. It will display your total earnings.

3. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 7 years ago

crusador, i choose date from 02.01.2009 to today( for example). Then i searched and find the following type of things:

Date            Net Imp Clicks CTR(%) Revenue($) eCPM($)
    02/01/2009   xxx     x        x.x      $x.xx       $x.xx
    Totals           xxx        x        x.xx     $x.xx      $x.xx

I saw it and didn't find the sum total earnings. How could i find that? {I think, if you use Google  AdSense, you may find such type of things}

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you use the custom date report in Kontera, and enter when you first signed up through now, you will get a total for that time period.