jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Bubblews - derogatory comments?

1. Billie Kelpin profile image91
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

When I told my friend to take a look at a little blurb I posted on bubblews, she commented that there were derogatory comments.  I don't see them on my postings.  Can there be comments that are hidden so that the writer doesn't see?  I logged out and searched for my little postings anonymously, and didn't see derogatory comments, but maybe the cache still holds my information and automatically knows that it still is me on my computer. (I think I'm getting a bit paranoid here! )  My friend might have meant derogatory comments in general, but hasn't replied to my question as yet, and now I'm wondering. What have you been experiencing in relation to derogatory comments on bubblews?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
      Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just the usual.  I should think one in ten, maybe one in two suggests I have no father and that my breath smells.  Most of them just say my stuff is crap. Some of the nicer ones report me.

1. Jean Bakula profile image97
        Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mark, what would we do without you here to keep us smiling? I've taken the plunge with Bubblews too, but have to try to make them shorter. I always go on too much!

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
          Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Short is good - over 400 characters, an idea that poeople can play with, answer, get involved with... good luck with it!

2. Muttface profile image91
    Muttfaceposted 3 years ago

How did they know you have smelly breathe? Did they see you at McDs with your nightie flapping around?
    Billie what's your name on B? I like stalking. I mean, I...er might connect with you.