jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How do I change my Google AdSense Affiliate Code here on HubPages?

1. xmags profile image87
    xmagsposted 3 years ago

A few months back, I tried applying for adsense but was rejected despite having a decent amount (20) of featured hubs. One day I saw this: Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation. Like I'd even do that. I tried emailing HP but didn't get any helpful response about it. Then I heard that it takes 6months people in Asia to get approved so when I reached my 6th month, I tried applying again and brushed off said disabled association thinking that it was just coz I haven't reached my 6th month yet. Now I'm partially approved but it still says disabled association. What do I do?

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image95
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It may be that you violated Google's TOS, and they disabled it.

2. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It may be that you have unknowingly disabled your link between Adsense and HP. Go to your account and try applying through the Adsense link once more.

Also try publishing a few more hubs to show Google that you are serious about building your subdomain. 22 hubs is still a small amount to be published in 6 months.

1. xmags profile image87
        xmagsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I stopped posting at 4 months because i read some posts saying that hubs should have 100 minimum views. So i gave the hubs some time to catch up.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If Google disabled your AdSense account for a TOS violation, then simply applying again is likely to have the same results.
      It is best to find the specific violation (Google should have sent an email) and follow up with Google AdSense support.
      If you have any further questions about your specific account, please contact us here.

2. xmags profile image87
    xmagsposted 3 years ago

I don't understand because all i really did was post content. The only reason they gave me for the rejection was the lack of sufficient content. But I have read posts of some applying with just 10 hubs and getting approved. Right now I'm partially approved but the notice doesn't change. I already emailed someone from HP about this before but I think they just told me that it's either me or google. T_T And I don't think I ever received notice of this violation. I actually just found out because I happened to check the earnings program settings here on HP.

Closed to reply