jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Plagiarists Clone The Entire HubPages Staff!!!

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 3 years ago

The entire staff at HubPages have been cloned by unscrupulous internet plagiarists, from the two Pauls all the way to Karla Clark!  They have even made a cloned version of Simone, which they are trying to incorporate back into the team!  What's the procedure for dealing with this?  An email laying out the legalities followed up with a DMCA, I'm guessing?  Or should we call in a Blade Runner?

1. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You mean that there are now 4 Pauls when I am sober, and 8 when I am drunk?

2. agilitymach profile image99
    agilitymachposted 3 years ago

I vote for a Blade Runner myself, but only if it's a young Harrison Ford and only if I get to hang out with him while he works.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sign me up as #2 in line, right behind you . . .

1. agilitymach profile image99
        agilitymachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If for any reason I cannot serve out my entire term (say a HP staff clone kills me), you're next in line to hang out with Harrison!!

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
          Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  You are a true friend!  Getting my hair done & legs waxed, even as we speak.  I want to be ready to serve in an emergency.

1. Will Apse profile image89
            Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why would any sentient being want to inform another sentient being about leg waxing?

1. agilitymach profile image99
              agilitymachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's a girl thing.  And while "Will Apse" may be a girl, I'm going to assume otherwise.  Now, if you'd like to be #3 on the working with Harrison Ford list, I would recommend waxing and a new hairdo for yourself as well wink

working