jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Suggested hubs on my hub pages.

1. Lenzy profile image84
    Lenzyposted 3 years ago

I am concerned that the content suggested for other Hub Page to consider is not consistent with the Hub which I have written.  I recently wrote a Hub regarding Conservative Christian beliefs.  At the bottom of my Hub page suggested Hub topics include palm reading, liberal Christian quotes and someone who has a photo with the finger. I hardly consider those things I want to promote. Please revise. Thanks.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 3 years ago

There is a spot in your profile settings where you can blacklist three other authors from the "others you might like" feature on your profile.

Aside from that one spot, you have no say or control over what other Hubs might be promoted/connected/suggested on your Hubs. 

The Hubs you are seeing are others from the religion and philosophy category.  Many of the suggestions are going to be triggered by the keywords in your own text.  For example, I'm guessing what you are talking about is your latest Hub, which has the word "palm" in the title.  That's what is making palm reading Hubs be suggested.

If you want to have control over what is promoted or associated with your writing, your best bet is to start your own site, not participate in a mass/group platform.

1. Lenzy profile image84
      Lenzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
        Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can flag the hub that seems questionable to you - if you think it is against the TOS, and see if the moderators agree.

1. Lenzy profile image84

Thank you both for your input. Lenzy

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
            Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Be sure to go to your Adsense Account and block certain types of ads too. I had some ads on my Christian hubs that were inappropriate show up too.

1. Lenzy profile image84

Thanks Barbara, I will probably check that out as well. Lenzy

working