jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Does your hub drastically gain more views now?

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image73
    KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago

I have observed that lots of my  hubs have red arrows and some of it have double arrows. i was also shock and glad that one of my hub gained 300 views in just a day and for me it was the biggest view i have ever earned for my hubs. I have put picture of this.

How about you, are you gaining more views now, or is this just a result of being partially approved in google adsense.?

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8423876_f248.jpg

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Ken, just having lots of other site users look at your Hubs due to asking for help in the forums, or you viewing your own pages can trigger red arrows in extremely low traffic Hubs.

Were any of your getting no visitors before?  If so, just one or two visitors could do it.

In the case of the one Hub that got 300 views, it's time for you to learn how to read your stats and go find out.

KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

the 300 plus views comes from leadlms.com and maybe, they are almost 5 hubs with doubled arrows. I am happy that I gain more views now, thank you friend friend for the visit also.

1. relache profile image89
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That is a dead domain that has a single page up saying it's for sale.  I'd be very suspicious of that traffic if I were you.

i am on the same situation too sad

3. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

Congratulations on your increased views Ken.  Since kids are back in school and people are staying home more than they did in the summer, you can expect to see an uptick in views. 

The arrows show a percentage increase, so hubs that don't have very many views do tend to get red arrows more than the ones that regularly get a good number of views. 

You can look at your traffic sources both on an account level (search engines views are the best), and at the individual hub level to see how you are getting the views. 

You can leverage that by writing more hubs that are similar or are about the topics that are doing well, and link them to each other.

yes, friend you have the point, since it's school time and most of my hubs are knowledge based. Thank you smile

working