jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Hubpages Picture Alignment

1. hipattrick profile image60
    hipattrickposted 7 years ago

Why is that in hubpages pictures are always right aligned ? At times I want to have a few pictures to be left aligned. But hubpages hasn't given this feature.

Why so ?

Picture alignment should be our choice be it left, right or center.

What do hubbers think of this ?

Are they with me or not ?

2. 49er profile image81
    49erposted 7 years ago

I agree that it would be nice to be able to use left or right alignment, instead of only being able to use right.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I'd love to be able to left align a photo capsule from time to time.

4. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

Me four.

5. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I would also find this to be a feature I would use often, if for nothing else to add some variation to my hubs.

6. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 7 years ago

Let aligned pictures may make hub more loving.

7. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I'd like the flexibility of choosing between left and right alignment.

8. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 7 years ago

I'd like to be able to do this as well, and I'd also like to be able to change text capsule color on the left sometimes.

These requests might get more attention in the "requests" forum though....

9. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

think it would be a nice option. The thing I would really like to see though is where I could put non text capsules side by side. So, for instance, I could put a poll relating to a picture or video next to the video, or if I only have a few links in a links capsule, I could place it next to a picture/video/poll to minimize the space they take up.

10. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, it's not practical to allow items to be floated both right and left the way hubs are currently laid out, HTML-wise.  We could, with relative ease, allow a hub to be either right oriented or left oriented but we haven't seen a compelling case for adding this extra layer of complexity.

1. Pest profile image59
      Pestposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Party pooper!  big_smile    Seriously though I was experimenting with photos yesterday, and I could only get the pictures to do all kinds of things but could not.  It is nice to know that it was not me.  I am a technical imbecile.  Well, imbecile about covers my entire brain capacity as well as my persona.  smile

2. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was going to ask that seeing that you can get a Text Capsule to toggle width (and move right) alongside another Text Capsule, couldn't you do that with a Photo Capsule.

But then I remembered that the right hand text, if it is greater in length, does not wrap around the left hand text.

I think there is an answer, but the way to enlightenment requires more caffeine.

11. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

I would like to be able to place a vertical row of photos - this would nicely break up text capsule - but i think that we can only have horizontal columns. Same with the Amazon and eBay ads.  Is it possible to arrange these vertically ???