jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Are there any Hubbers who are on goodreads?

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image90
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 3 years ago

I am a total bibliophile! Almost everything I write is connected in some way with books I have read. I love goodreads.com and am wondering how many hubbers are out there too. I love to talk about books and what people are reading. Here's a link to my profile if anyone would like to connect: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5807471-faustina

Be warned though! I read some very old and rotten stuff. But don't worry, I would never expect anyone to suffer through some of the old turkeys I've read (sign that I have no life! smile )

2. PegCole17 profile image89
    PegCole17posted 3 years ago

I've seen the ads for goodreads.com and wondered what it is about. What is it about?

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image90
      LastRoseofSummer2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

If imdb is for movie lovers, goodreads is for book lovers. goodreads.com is sort of a combination of imdb and a social network. The site provides info about nearly every book that was ever written. It helps you create lists and keep track of what books you would like to read. From the social network standpoint, you can connect with people who are reading the same things you are and can join various online book groups. Goodreads also has lots of other goodies (no pun intended!) such as contests for recently published books.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

I am not a member, but I use the site periodically for reviews of books.  They seem to have a great group of book lovers who write helpful reviews.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago
  5. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago