Does Princess Peach owe Mario sex every time he saves her life?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

A few weeks ago, I was watching this hilarious video on youtube, where mario saves her life AGAIN. He expects some kind reward (by reward, he wants sex). However, she instead offers him a cake she baked instead, which isn't what he wanted.

I'll admit, I laughed like hell watching that video. However, there was one jackass in the comment thread trying to argue that mario was jipped, and he deserved to have sex with her for saving her life multiple times. In fact the conversation escalated to where he says that if a person saves your life, then you are obligated to have sex with him for the rest of your life whenever the hell he wants. No questions asked.

Obviously, the guy is an idiot, but lets talk about that for a minute. I'll ask you all a few questions, and then you answer them in any order you want to answer them. Here are my questions down below:

1. If a person saves your gf/bf's life, and then demands that your gf/bf become their personal sex slave for the remainder of their lives as a form of repayment..would you be okay with it?

2. If a person saved your life, and then demanded you become their sex slave for the rest of your life regardless if you find your rescuer attractive or not, and regardless if you're in a relationship or not, then would you agree to it?

3. Would you expect some kind of sexual reward for saving a person's life?

Please discuss. Btw if anyone here wants to see the link that inspired this forum, then please click on the link below:

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is hard to answer cause it's kinda ridiculous.

1) If someone saved my spouse/bf's life and then required sex, they would not need to worry, I would be taking *someone's life faster than they could pucker their lips. Whether it's mine, the hero's or my spouse's... someone would lose a life within a matter of seconds. Problem solved.

2) Why would I become a slave b/c someone saved my life? That doesn't even make sense. If my life were saved to become a slave what would it be worth? Zip! My life would have less value than the one they saved. Therefore I would say no. I might give them dinner for then rest of their life, but even that seems like a big commitment. It does however seem like a good fantasy for role playing and I might try it sometime... thanks for the idea.

3) What if the person who's life I saved were a child or a woman? Im not interested in anything they've got going on. Nothing. Even if it were Brad Pitt, why would I want something someone was only giving me b/c they felt obligated? What am I a charity case? Kinda kills the mood.

What happened to saying thank you? How does sex even enter into a situation like this?

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

1. of course not.
    2. no
    3. no
    After seeing the video I understand the audacity of it. In the name of audaciousness you have posted it.
    However, thanks, but no thanks.