jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

My earning are not showing up in my paypal account

1. kikibruce profile image92
    kikibruceposted 3 years ago

So far I have earned around 73$  from at ads in my articles. It shows that I have successfully linked my paypal account. Why is the money NOT appearing. I would like the money and need help.

1. quiterandom profile image81
      quiterandomposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Google AdSense? You have to have a hundred bucks in your AdSense account to cash it out.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

All payment programs having earning periods and payment dates.  You have to earn a certain minimum by the payment date to be paid.  If you don't make the minimum, the earnings rollover to the next period.

Payment dates are some specific date after the earring period closes.  This allows transactions to be verified, etc.

To understand exactly when you'll get money from Hubpages, you should read this,
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

3. minagil profile image61
      minagilposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey Kiki,

I have a question.  About how many articles do you have to have before you can start earning any money.  I haven't earned any money at all.  However, I do see where it says pending all the time but then it just says $0.00.  Please help.   smile

4. minagil profile image61

I set everything  up however google denied me and amazon did too.  So would that be the issue?

1. quiterandom profile image81
        quiterandomposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@ minagil
        You need more hubs. At least 10, maybe 15, with some traffic, before AdSense will approve you through hubpages..
        I don't know what Amazons requirements are.
        One of my hubs walks you through a way to get accepted to AdSense quickly, but with one hub, you probably wouldn't have the traffic to make any money in any case.

1. minagil profile image61

Thanks for you reply.  That helped a lot!  smile

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A thousand hubs won't help if you have been denied by both Adsense and Amazon.  You must have one or the other to earn anything on HP.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I suggest starting your own thread to discuss your issue.

1. minagil profile image61

Thank you very much for your reply and I actually did start a thread last night.   smile

2. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

When you meet the $50 payment amount,you receive the money the end of the following month. At that time it goes to Paypal.

3. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

This is how Hubpages works based on views.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
      Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you see the money on Paypal, you have to "withdraw" it and tell them to put it into the bank account you linked to it. It takes a few days, or maybe about 10 days the first time.

4. kikibruce profile image92
    kikibruceposted 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. I believe my question has been answered.  I have around 10 hubs and one of them gets a TON of views and is so far where the money is coming from. I need to write more.

working