How to know score of my Hub?

1. backyardheaven profile image60
    backyardheavenposted 3 years ago

I recently published my first hub … eychelles.
    I got a email from Hubpages today that my Hub was unpublished as it did not pass the QAP.
    I have been given the links which have good text for overall improvement of my hub, but I wanted to know what exactly is the issue in my Hub and what is the score given. By this, I will be in a more better position to know what needs to be improved in my Hub.

Thank you.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

No one but you and admin can see that Hub.  You'll have to contact them directly.

3. Marie Flint profile image90
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

Backyard, if you'd care to copy and paste the text only into an email, you may do so through my Hub Pages Fan Mail or directly to: I will take a look at it and give you a free critique. All my published hubs are featured; I have over 30 of them. Also, I have one Hub of the Day and two Editor's Choices. One of the Editor's Choices was from a hub HP had "dumped." I added a table and upgraded the pictures. Suddenly it was an Editor's Choice. So, it may not be your writing, but if you have trouble with word choices, syntax, punctuation, and grammar, send it my way. --Blessings, Marie