jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Rule of posting article here and on my site

1. 61
    arumandposted 3 years ago

Hello. I am a new member here.
    I have one quick question. Is it alright to post article that i write here and at the same time on my personal site ?

Thanks for you help. smile

1. chasmac profile image99
      chasmacposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No - What you publish here mustn't be published anywhere else, including your personal site.

2. NellySheina profile image61
      NellySheinaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nope, chasmac is right you just have to post unique content on hubpages and be careful if you do the same mistakes frequently again and again it can case your account to be banned.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Do you have the copyright mark on your Hubs? There are two ways to do this.
      The simple way is to edit the Hub, look to the right and scroll down slowly until you see 'Display Options' and click on that. You will see 'Copyright' with an arrow in gray, click on that and you will see the year plus your name. Click on that line and it will enter the box. The Hub is now under copyright.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image83
        The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I misread question.

4. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's best to write a short introduction on your site and include a link to the entire article.  This also helps to get outside readers.

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
        Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If it's a topic you know a lot about, you can write about the topic on another site. Just make sure you word it completely differently. This can be done if you know your subject well enough. But never put a complete copy on another site, it will get you kicked off. Best Wishes.

2. Roselicv profile image61
    Roselicvposted 3 years ago

No, you can't.

One time I copied my article from my blog and posted in here. And then the article had been closed.

Second time, I posted an article in here first, and then after 1 week later I published in my blog. Guess what, It had been blocked again.