jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Where to Check eCPM?

1. Kain 360 profile image91
    Kain 360posted 3 years ago

I used to check eCPM all the time on Hubpages a couple years ago, but I can't remember how to now.

Where do I go to check my eCPM with the HubPages earning? I don't see a stat anywhere for it.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago
      Kain 360posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, apparently I have to submit a report. Just clicking to my earnings does not indicate the eCPM.

Thanks.

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I've been here at HP for about 18 months and have never seen that page or those stats. But I don't know how to get there without that link.

Kain 360posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You have to submit a report. Specify dates. It will then show more specific information like how much you made every 1000 views.

1. NateB11 profile image92

Thanks. Good info.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
        Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hover over your screen name in the black menu on the right. Select My Earnings.  Then click on Settings. From here, you will be able to get reports from Amazon, Ebay and HPads, and Adsense. Click on the one you want - (I clicked on Ad Program Reports for the HP ads in the link I gave you), then you can customize the date range to get the information you want.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

You simply have to change it from the entire earnings program to JUST HP ads earnings, using the drop down.

1. NateB11 profile image92

Thanks. That works. Now I know.

working