jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Images won't load

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

I been trying for 2 days to update and add images and they won't load.  They just keep loading and never load.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We are unaware of any system issues that would be causing the issue you are experiencing.
      It could be an issue with your computer, browser, network connectivity, etc.

If you read over the sticky thread in this forum it has some trouble shooting steps to try and what details are needed for us investigate potential issues.
      Here is that link again.

This Hub might also be helpful as it outlines how to clear your cache, check Flash, etc.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

2. quiterandom profile image82
      quiterandomposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Reduce their sizes before uploading them. Full page width are 520 pixels, the side-bar style pics are 260 pixels.
      Make sure they are in a web-friendly format, jpg png or gif.

2. randomizing profile image86
    randomizingposted 3 years ago

They might be too heavy (over the amount of MB allowed). You can modify then and decrease their size. Then try again, hopefully this will help.

3. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I've posted images with fairly large size, but if you can reduce their size it might definitely help.  Also, mine get stuck like that periodically when doing a hub and hitting the refresh button usually fixes it.  It's aggravating and I don't know if it is maybe just a browser issue?  I use Firefox and it only happens periodically but a refresh usually gets it going again without further problems.

1. 0
      epsonok0posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, and that usually requires two hits of the old loopy loop refresh. Because scarey moments occur when what you just typed is not there. A second refresh updates it once more.