jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hubs

1. johnb0127 profile image71
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

Question - Does the number of hubs have an impact on your hubscore?  Also, how many hubs do I need in order to start making money?

Thanks,
    --John

1. Pest profile image80
      Pestposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Everything impacts your hub score.  last week when Jupiter was in it's third season, the tide was low, the stock market was up 22 points and a cold front rolled through, my score hit 92.  That is my best answer for you.

2. WHoArtNow profile image82
      WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi John,

Your hubscore takes a lot of factors into it. One of these will be the number of hubs you have, but it also takes in traffic, quality of hub, number of comments, incoming and outgoing links, updates and edits etc etc.

You can make money with 1 hub as long as it's a good hub. But if you want to make money, the best way is by publishing lots of good quality hubs. Quantity and Quality!

For example, I've got 27 hubs (+1 more to publish later today) and I'm only a couple of dollars off my first Adsense payout.

The best thing to do it to just write some good hubs, with good content and see what you make. It's better to treat the money as a bonus rather than everything!

Andre

2. johnb0127 profile image71
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

HaHa!  Thats funny Pest.

Thanks Andre!

--John

1. Pest profile image80
      Pestposted 8 years ago in reply to this

i do my best...big_smile

3. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

It's kinda true too Pest! We know what goes into the hubscore, yet sometimes it can be totally random! I had a hub that got ridiculous traffic (compared to my previous hubs) yet it stuck at 89 for a week!

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Pest is a riot! smile lol

working