jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense Publisher Ids interchanged.

1. alikhan3 profile image91
    alikhan3posted 3 years ago

<image removed>
    Their is a certain technical issue with my account regarding the adsense publisher ids. I believe that my adsense id and the id Hubpages uses have been interchanged and my Adsense statistics are consistently recording only 43.3 % of total views Hp stats show. They should be around 60 % but they are not.
    Hp stats show 5,259 views for last 30 days but adsense records only 2,306 views ....... 43.3 % to be exact.
    The Hubpages staff please respond to it, Its a genuine issue.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First, please remove that image! You can lose your Adsense account for sharing internal stats such as CPM.

Second, Hubpages will display your advert code on 60% of views. However that may not equal 60% of impressions. Many people use adblockers now.

alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Trouble is that this percentage which i have mentioned is very consistent at exact 43.3% it does not change by even a decimal place so this appears to be a genuine issue ........... as far as the image I did not knew you could get banned for it ....... but now I have already shared it ........ lets hope google does not find it ,,,,,,,,,,, ( I had to provide hp a proof )

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First remove the image, then we can discuss the issue.  If you lose your account it will all be moot.

2. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Send it direct to Hubpages, don't put it on a public forum.

alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Okay it has been already removed now.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
              Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I believe we addressed this same question from you 2 months ago.
              As several others have mentioned, a public forum is not the place for specific account and earnings issues.
              If you have any further questions please contact us here.
              http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

Closed to reply

working