jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. 0
    epsonok0posted 3 years ago

Here I figure we can post hubs that we never finished so that others can pick up the project. Just hit reply give the title (BE SURE ITS UN UNPUBLISHED ITEM!) and then some details how you saw it panning out. That way people looking for new hub ideas can just come here and get them.
    make sure its something you are going to throw away.

2. 0
    epsonok0posted 3 years ago

The Golden Girls
    -what happened to them and where did they all end up?
    Was going to have several sections, each devoted to one of the actresses or actors.
    Found some great images on Google doing a CC search.

Why am I deleting it?
    To drawn out. Not enough interest in the subject on my part.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How would you have made your Hub unique given that this was a show that ran in the 80s-early-90s and already has 330,000,000 other webpages on the topic? 

Unless you knew the actresses personally and have behind-the-scenes material from back in the day to present, you'll never make any search engine headway against the big, established entertainment sites.

1. 0
        epsonok0posted 3 years ago in reply to this

one of the reasons that I am planting it here in the recycle farm.

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They died...except Betty White. I love her!!! I don't think I could make a whole Hub about it that would generate enough traffic to matter. I do love The Golden Girls, though!!

3. JG11Bravo profile image94
    JG11Bravoposted 3 years ago

Interesting idea. I'm sure it'll come I'm handy.

1. 0
      epsonok0posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I hope. Like an idea farm. Just plant some seeds and watch them grow. Someone else can water them.