jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

google adsense account url address

1. tameka carodine profile image57
    tameka carodineposted 3 years ago

When i apply for google adsense the email came back that i had insuffience text and my url address was incorrect how can i fix this problem or can i create a new google adsense and reapply and will i still recieve my earning if this is not fix soon.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you are applying via Hubpages you must write some hubs before applying

2. tameka carodine profile image57
    tameka carodineposted 3 years ago

I have 22 hubs publish but no featured is that enough to correct my google adsense account and url domain name.

1. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You probably need about 25 featured Hubs.  If you apply earlier than that, you probably won't be approved and your application will be rejected.  Then you have to wait much longer to be approved again.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Unfeatured means that HubPages is blocking Google from seeing them.  You REALLY need featured content  before you apply to AdSense.

1. tameka carodine profile image57
        tameka carodineposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How do you know when your work is featured is it on your profile page under hubs or featured.

1. Writer Fox profile image80
          Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go to your accounts page and look for the column on the far right side which says 'Featured.'  There you will find a symbol and at the bottom of the page is the key which tells you what each symbol means.

2. quiterandom profile image79
          quiterandomposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You have none featured.
          Probably need to work on em a bit, and once they are featured, give it a try.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Non-featured hubs do not count for Adsense.  You need featured hubs.

working