jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Converting a hub template style?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Today, I am the "forum pest queen!!"  So here's yet another question for y'all...and a multitude of 'thank-you's' in advance.  wink

I am re-working several of my hubs, and one of my "low engagement" articles is a recipe, and contains a video.

It was written prior to the introduction of the recipe hub template.  Is it possible to convert it over into a recipe hub?  (It's not really a full-on video hub, because there is so much in the way of written instructions)

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Each "hub template" (with the exception of the video template) is exactly the same - just with different capsules added. You can add all those capsules yourself if you want, from the right hand column.

If it's a VIDEO hub you can't change it into a normal hub though, from memory.

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh--ic.  Thanks, WryLilt!

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
          The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This has nothing to do with your question, but I have been wondering whether that is bamboo that you are peering out of?

LOL, Examiner!

No, it's corn.  I was at a "corn maze" with the grandkids.  ;-)

Oh, I have never seen a corn field that close. I have grown bamboo in the past. That is why I asked, it reminded me of it.

I wonder if they are related?  We grew corn one year, and after the season, the underground structure around the roots almost looked like a little cage made of bamboo!  I see some research is in order!

They are not related as far as I know. Bamboo is from China and looks the same top to bottom. I think that only the corn stalks show in your photo.

working