Google boosting.

1. 0
    epsonok0posted 2 years ago

There is a process I was new to until a fellow hubber led me to there G+ profile then to a website that explained what I will briefly explain here.

Google webmaster tools let you explore a variety of options that can make the difference between viewed on Google search or not.
    Further more under the crawl tab you can force a "fetch" on your hub account and even individual hubs and then submit it to googles index. This entire program provides a wealth of data tools (at a limit) that you can use to maximize changes and adjustments, giving you more views on your hubs.
    I saw an increase of notable size shortly after using several webmaster tools.
    To access webmaster just do a google search for it. To understand it thoroughly do a search for that too.
    There are hundreds of sites that can explain it to you in an easy to understand format.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

If you go through the Learning Center here, you'll find out why/how so many of us here know all sorts of things that "boost" our Hubs.