jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

A facinating tool you may want to check out. HP sort of hid this.

1. 0
    epsonok0posted 2 years ago

I never knew this tool existed and frankly never would have.
    If you click your profile then in the url bar /profile  *without deleting anything in the url bar*
    and press enter.

The results are facinating and refreshable. You can click on any pic to go to that persons profile.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

That is kind of cool.  What made you decide to enter the word profile in the URL?

3. EricDockett profile image96
    EricDockettposted 2 years ago

That really is kind of cool. 

Is there an actual link to this somewhere on the site? It seems like an Easter egg or something as it is

Maybe epsonok0 has found a feature HP wasn't yet ready to reveal.  smile  Somewhere in San Francisco a programmer is grumbling.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago in reply to this

LOL, perhaps.   It's a fun thing to play with and discover different hubbers.

4. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Yeah, that was pretty cool. I wonder what it is though. I refreshed a few times out of curiosity and some of the pics were repeated. It's amazing to see how many people are on HP, the majority of those I've never seen before.

1. brianlokker profile image89
      brianlokkerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's kind of fun to see how many you recognize just from their photos. For me, it was only 4 or 5 after about 7 or 8 refreshes. I need to get out more!

5. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

Here is the thread where it was suggested to HubPages:

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago

You need to make the instructions clear; click on what , from where etc.....

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago in reply to this

while on your profile page, add /profile to the url and click enter.  It will look like the above.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

hubpages.com/profile gives the same kind of screen, full of photo profiles.

The one to a specific hubber MAY indicate those following; I wasn't able to tell.

1. sallybea profile image95
          sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Interesting to note how many of the people I clicked on - are no longer active.

7. 0
    epsonok0posted 2 years ago

I am thinking this is an Easter egg. I was trying to direct googles fetch program in webmaster to my profile. But when I tested the url, surprise! It is a cool thing. I followed about 4 people just because i clicked them and like what they wrote. To my knowledge there is not yet a tool or button to bring you to this. Its all raw url typing for now.