jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages Mobile Dispaly Changed

1. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

Now Hubpages on Mobile looks like Facebook. Interesting...

2. JG11Bravo profile image94
    JG11Bravoposted 2 years ago

I noticed that as well. I'm not sure I care for the mobile layout personally.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

It took me a few minutes to figure out where all the buttons had moved to. I thought something had gone wrong with my cell phone. Haha

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I thought it was my Kindle Fire. Somehow I was able to navigate to what I'm used to. Was everything really huge?

1. JG11Bravo profile image94
        JG11Bravoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

In the left-side menu, toward the bottom, hit "Desktop Site."  That'll change you off of the mobile version entirely.  Just in case anyone else doesn't care for it.

1. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image90
          LastRoseofSummer2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, part of this update is that they moved the "Switch to Desktop"! It used to be that you could just scroll to the bottom of whatever page you were on and then turn Mobile on or off. When I signed in on my tablet a couple days ago, I started freaking out and thought I was going to have to use the mobile mode from now on! Luckily I discovered where they're hiding the desktop version!

Sometimes I use my tablet as an alternative to my computer. So when I sign into HubPages, I really want a good look at everything! No offense, but you can't exactly do that with the mobile version.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I find that the mobile display on an iPad is horrible and always use the desktop version.

5. Cgenaea profile image61
    Cgenaeaposted 2 years ago

Ditto,  ditto,  ditt... smile
    I don't like it. I always use desktop.  Thanks.

6. Jenn-Anne profile image91
    Jenn-Anneposted 2 years ago

Me too!  I always use the desktop version - thanks for letting me know where I can find it!