jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

eBay and Kontera

1. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

I 've been here just under a week and have 8 hubs. On my first day I added my existing Adsense and Amazon codes - no probs there.

I applied to eBay partners and checked yesterday - my email 'has not yet been approved'

With Kontera, after only one hub, I got a rejection.

Is it safe for me to asume that eBay and Kontera are waiting for my content to grow ,  Do I have to re-apply to either of them when I have a few more hubs ?

Thanks smile

2. Direxmd profile image90
    Direxmdposted 7 years ago

Yes Iphigenia, that is correct.  Kontera seems to be very picky about content amount, and eBay may or may not approve you--it depends with them.  I wish I could give you more specifics, but I'm new on here as well.

Good luck!

3. swold profile image61
    swoldposted 7 years ago

EPN has become very picky with who they allow to have access to their affiliate system.  It sure seems that they want a pretty good amount of stuff complete and live before letting people join their system.  At least that has been my experience.

Good luck!

4. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your responses guys - I shall revisit both once I've got more content.  I've got 8 hubs and growing - I'll wait until i've got a healthy 20 and try to get into these programs.

I shall visit both your profiles and some of your hubs now - the forum is a good place to hook up with people out of all those hubbers out there smile