jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Google Adsense error meaning?

1. muzzster profile image85
    muzzsterposted 3 years ago

It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id  is no longer associated with HubPages. Your application may have been rejected by Google, you may have refused the association with www.hubpages.com through the AdSense Account Access Page, or your previosuly approved account may have been disabled due to violations of the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions. You should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google AdSense Account. Please review Google's Disabled Account FAQ for further steps that you might take. If you have simply refused the association, you may be able to change that on the Google AdSense - Account Access page or by clicking "Next" below.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It means you do not have a working AdSense account, and you need to very carefully read any emails they sent you, and their FAQs to find out why.  You need to make sure you have met ALL the conditions for applying for a resident of your country.

Here's a small guess on my part:  you need ten times more published and featured Hubs than you have now.

2. muzzster profile image85

This was the first time i applied so why did i receive this message? i went to my adsense application page but just have the option to re-apply there. I also didn't receive any mail about this.

1. 0
      cjaroszposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I got this many times before I got approved. Continue writing quality hubs. Wait a week or to and try again. They look for quality, and enough content on your page. I didn't. Make it till almost 35 hubs.

muzzsterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the help cjarosz. Hmm, looks like i'll have to be more patient.

1. 0
          cjaroszposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome. I know how you feel. I was ready to give after continuous let downs.  Then, I just forgot about it. When I tried again a week later. I got approves.

3. muzzster profile image85

I have read up on this and most people say you must have at least 10-20 quality hubs. Is this right?

1. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages recommends having 20 Hubs before applying.  Here is the information:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

Thanks! That was very helpful.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Also note that because you are in Pakistan, it might be harder and take longer to get approved.  There are lots of webpages reporting it's really tough to get an AdSense account when you live in that country.

One day maybe. Hope for the best and thanks for your help.

working