jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Another Prolific Hubber

1. WHoArtNow profile image85
    WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago

We have someone dumping a lot of duplicate content on us. I've checked one or two and they seem to be copied from wikihow.

39 in the last 6 hours or so.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I have had a comment from some fanatic and when I replied to it, it disappeared. I am now hunting it down.
    Public apology to the fan I mistakenly sent my furious reply to!
    I have had a couple of strange happenings lately, I hope it is just me and my own mistakes.

3. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

Honestly, how can dumping a bunch of dups help anybody?  They get caught and deleted.  I don't really get it.

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They're probably following the instructions of some get rick quick course from some marketing GuruWanker  who says that step 15 along the way to success is to set up a hub pages account, and make lots of posts that link back to their website, or to their affiliate offer.
      This will help catapult their site to the top of google, and cause thousands of dollars to flood into their paypal and clickbank accounts.
      And with so many people desperate to believe that this sort of crap is true, they spend hours and hours doing it.

Cheers, Eric G.

4. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

They don't know what to write about, or they can't write, and so they copy people who can.

5. Direxmd profile image90
    Direxmdposted 7 years ago

Sounds like a lifeless and boring form of stealing.  I would rather pickpocket or something.

1. WHoArtNow profile image85
      WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That would be some much cooler! Or a long con guy!