jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Hub views.

1. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 3 years ago

Just clicked 20000 views. Such a milestone for me. Just hope 4 that ad sense account soon.

1. mgt28 profile image83
      mgt28posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cuttler,
      Congrats.

cuttlerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks mgt26. I appreciate.

2. Kathryn Stratford profile image90
      Kathryn Stratfordposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, Cuttler, that's a great milestone. If anyone deserves AdSense approval, you do. I have high hopes for you!

Thanks kathryn. I've been away for some time and getting to 10k was beyond my wildest imagination so clicking 20k is just overwhelming. Though no ad sense yet but that won't bring my morale down.

2. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Congrats, cuttler. You've been plugging away with determination for some time. I'm glad you have reached a significant milestone. Keep it up, adsense will come.

Thanks Janshares. Can't wait for it, but all the same the experience here at hubpages has just been great.

3. susi10 profile image94
    susi10posted 3 years ago

Hey cuttler!
    Well done, that's a great milestone to achieve, big_smile I am certain that you will be accepted when you apply; your hubs are of a high-standard (love your chemistry hubs!).

Thanks susi10. sometimes the wait seems to be too long but I made it eleven months so no backing down just yet. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

4. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Yea! Good for you. smile

thanks Beth

working