jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I don't know what to categorize my writing under.

1. 0
    kylesandersonposted 2 years ago

Hello! I don't know what to categorize my most recent writing under, and would like to find someone trustworthy enough to email it to and get some feedback before I post it to hubpages. I don't know if it should be flash fiction, or humor writing, or what. Any thoughts?

2. electronician profile image95
    electronicianposted 2 years ago

I had real trouble picking a category for one of my articles too, but there is no right and wrong answer so my advice is you don't need to email it to anyone, just pick one that is closest to the intention of the piece and if it isn't a perfect fit just don't worry about it - sometimes its not possible to get a perfect fit.

3. KDomingo profile image90
    KDomingoposted 2 years ago

I agree with electronician. Emailing it can be a bad idea, especially if it ends up being to the wrong person. As stated by electronician, just try to choose a category you think it is most relevant to. If anything, you can change it later if you're not comfortable with your first choice.

4. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

If you have a Hub which legitimately could be placed under several Topics, choose the Topic page with the least number of Hubs. KDomingo is right about the fact that you can always change it later. Once it is published, you can place a link to it on the Forum and ask for opinions.

5. 0
    kylesandersonposted 2 years ago

Thank you very much for being so understanding and helpful. My question has been answered.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you do not get any readers in that category you can always change it.