jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense Ads on my Hubs

1. rambansal profile image60
    rambansalposted 2 years ago

For a long time, adsense ads are not being displayed on my hubs thus, strangulating my earnings. I was informed a few months ago only that my hubs violate adsense terms and conditions. I have now thoroughly checked from adsense that nowhere they have disapproved my hubs and my account with them fully approves my hubpages account. Therefore, it seems that it is Hubpages admin fault not to display ads on my hubs.

Please check up and let me know why ads are not displayed on my hubs, and take remedial actions.

1. agvulpes profile image87
      agvulpesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Have you read the TOS of Hubpages?
      One thing that I noticed on your hubs is lack of  Proper Image Use !
      eg No Attribution .

You might like to start here :

2. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Go to your AdSense account at Google and check for messages and/or violations.  If your account has been suspended, HP cannot show ads for you.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I noticed in your hubs that you did not always use three or more photos. You did not use additional items (such as videos, polls, quizzes, maps, etc.). How many words did you use? The more text which you use makes your Hubs better.
      The photos which you did use did not have sources or captions written beneath them. Since there were no sources listed, they could not be checked for legality of use. I did not look at all of your Hubs so I only saw the links to your own Hubs, but there are links which cause problems - plus you can have too many.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I suggest that you assume Hubstaff are telling you the truth.  In all the many cases where people have suggested otherwise on these forums, they have found they had misunderstood the situation. 

Adsense can cut off your hubs without cutting off your whole adsense account.  Just as they can cut of a one blog and continue to show ads on another using the same account. Have you checked: https://www.google.com/adsense/app#policy-violations ?

Your hub score suggest Hubpages has no serious issues with your content.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
        Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

In addition to checking for violations in your AdSense account, I'd also suggest that you read the "Content Guidelines" on this page: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182

If you believe a Hub of yours has ads turned off by mistake, please email team@hubpages.com as Matt suggested.

1. rambansal profile image60
          rambansalposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I had been writing to hubpages, but they don't care. I have no problem with my adsense account, even for hubpages.com

5. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

For Hub-specific issues, please contact us here via the link below and let us know the title and/or URL for the Hub or Hubs about which you area asking.
      We can then research further and assist you.

Closed to reply