jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. chaninvanchu@yaho profile image81
    chaninvanchu@yahoposted 2 years ago

Im ready to rip out my hair ----   At some point my son associated my email address with his adsense account - because of this I can not create my own. We signed on to his account settings to change any association to my email and there ISNT ONE.  My email is no where in his account settings so if he set it up that way - it isnt any longer and yet I am still associated and therefore can not set up my own account, this is what I keep getting....(see below) .... I can't get anywhere
    I cannot find a solution - can anyone help???

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with xxxxx@gmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add ***********@gmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

Sign in to the AdSense account associated with ***********@gmail.com at www.google.com/adsense.
    On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
    On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
    Under 'Users with sign-in access', enter ***********@gmail.com and click 'Invite'.
    Once you've invited *********@gmail.com as a login to your account, please check that address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can’t access your approved account with *******@gmail.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter. If you aren’t able to regain access to your account using this process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

For help getting started with your existing AdSense account, please visit this page.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It seems like those are pretty detailed steps.
      If that process does not work, then you will need to follow up with Google AdSense support as it is a program entirely under the control of Google.

1. sweetybd profile image60
        sweetybdposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You should create new email id to submit application for google adsense.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Is it possible that your son opened his account in your name -- was he underage at the time?

If not you need to reply and tell Adsense you do not have a pre-existing account