jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Email notifications

1. lambservant profile image93
    lambservantposted 2 years ago

I and some other hubbers have not been receiving notifications via email to tell us someone has published a new hub. What's with that?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Our record indicate that we sent such a notification around 7am PT yesterday, but that it has not yet been read.
      Many times messages are marked as SPAM by mail systems.
      You can find steps to avoid this here.

If, after performing these steps to setup your email correctly, you still believe that you are missing notifications, please double check that all of your notification settings are set to "always" here.
      If you still are not seeing messages, then let us know the specific Hub or other content for which you are not receiving a notification and we can look into it further.

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago

Yes, that happened to me a couple of times.  Then I just happened to click on spam and much to my horror, there were hundreds of HP emails there!  I had to go back on my profile and just retype my email address in there, and that seemed to work.

3. lifegate profile image85
    lifegateposted 2 years ago

My notifications don't even end up in spam. They just don't come. I've noticed it occurs with more and more frequency. I end up going to certain profile pages to see if anything's new - and there usually is, although it can be quite time consuming.