jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (19 posts)

1. Ericdierker profile image82
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Does this guy move you to do better?

I am just saying that I tune into guy. I learn one/won hell of a lot from that guy. He keeps on giving like that bunny for EverReady. I do not know but writing is addictive. He is my drug of choice.

1. The Frog Prince profile image80
      The Frog Princeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

His writing is written to inspire.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

He, as an individual is inspiring... he encourages a great many ppl by the words he leaves at the end of hubs as well as the ones he writes.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

And yet, with all the kudos, Billy does not make very much money here.  He certainly deserves a good income, but I read one of his articles awhile back that pointed to the fact that with over 400 articles he barely makes $1 a day.  That is horrible!

2. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 2 years ago

Eric, Frog Prince, Beth, thank you so very much.

1. 0

3. tillsontitan profile image91
    tillsontitanposted 2 years ago

Billybuc is without a doubt an inspiration to all.  No pretense, no BS, just the truth about writing.  His stories are interesting and his advice inspiring.  He has given out so much interesting and educational information he is defintely the sensei of HP.
    Can't imagine where I'd be without him!  (Good choice Eric.)

1. 0

+1 smile

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image86
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 years ago

Eric:  You could do a damned sight worse.

5. Anna Haven profile image91
    Anna Havenposted 2 years ago

He is all about the words.
    Very talented man with a very likeable writing persona;  coupled with a great  kick ass  can do attitude. He makes this a much better and more productive place.

6. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

He is THE most consistently supportive hubber on HP, always taking the time to commnet on your hubs. Writing a hub a day, helping others on his writing site, and taking time to make the world a better place, you wonder how he finds the time to encourage us as he continues to read our hubs. Thanks for starting this positive thread, Eric. smile

1. CraftytotheCore profile image97
      CraftytotheCoreposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Janshares.  Billy is extremely supportive, talented, and never is too busy to answer everyone (either on his posts or visiting others to leave comments).  He never lets anything get in his way of his goal.  I admire that.  Kudos Eric!

7. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 2 years ago

Bill's the best. Always encouraging and a great writer.

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

He is an example to all of us and a credit to HubPages  - I reckon we should vote for every one of his hubs for Editors Choice and give HubPages staff some reading to do.

8. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 2 years ago

This man is a great inspiration for all writers.  I have often asked him:  how come you have more hours in your day than I do???   I don't know how the man does everything he does!!!

9. srsddn profile image90
    srsddnposted 2 years ago

Bill is really doing a great job. We must all appreciate his inspirational spirit.

10. Froggy213 profile image39
    Froggy213posted 2 years ago

He has truly inspired me in many ways--hats off to billy

11. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 2 years ago

Seriously, folks, thank you so much. I receive so much from this community and I am very happy to give back.

12. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image61
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 2 years ago

He is and has always been a great inspiration to me and at times when I have read his hubs he's also been a great help in my writing I think it was an absolutely marvelous thing which Bill did with starting and continuing HOW I am glad to call him a friend