Are You Going Green OR Don't You Care?

1. David N profile image61
    David Nposted 7 years ago

Hi Greenies of Brownies,

I thought I would put it out there to the hub community to find out what you really think about the alternative energy industry, and how if at all you are doing your part or not caring about it.

So what do you really think? Google trends seems to think that there is movement towards it, I don't know if it because of the pressure from the present climate conditions or is it because people really want to do something about it? So many questions so little answers.

Is going green something that you are doing or are you someone that doesn't really care. Are you doing the recycling thing or don't you care. I would really like some feedback from the community on if the majority is into it, or the majority is against it.

Is there value in it in your eyes to be cutting back on your shower times and turning lights etc.

Have you gone and bought products that can save you money or are you looking, so please leave some feedback as to whether you really do care and am passionate about it or whether you are totally against it. I would really love to know what the percentage is to who loves it and to who doesn't.

Love your thoughts

2. ilovehubbing profile image60
    ilovehubbingposted 7 years ago

I am very much into Carbon Offsetting and have written several hubs about it as well as working for a Carbon Offsetting company, there are lots of people here who are going green